Our postal address is: Hallfield Primary School, Hallfield Estate, London W2 6JJ
Please address your correspondence to Mrs Ann Little
Tel: 020 70874960
For specific special educational needs queries, please address your correspondence to:
- Mrs Gina Frascogna, SEND Coordinator, Tel: 020 70874960, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your query is about our Autistic Resource Provision for Nursery and Reception, Email: email@example.com
Executive Head North Westminster Federation: Mr Aaron Sumner
Head of School: Miss Claire Dunnet
Tel: 020 70874960
If you would like a paper copy of any information on our school website, please speak to our Office who will provide this free of charge.
Security Protocol for visitors, volunteers and consultants
If you are visiting our school, whilst on our premises, you must observe the following:
- You must enter through the entrance on Hallfield Estate (W2 6HF) and report to the Helpdesk.
- You are required to produce PHOTO ID at the helpdesk.
- You must sign in and read the Safeguarding and Health & Safety Notices on the registration console.
- You will be given a visitor’s badge, which you must wear whilst on premises.
- You will be escorted by a member of staff or approved DBS checked consultant for the duration of your visit.
- If your visit involves working independently with the children you will be asked to produce a current enhanced DBS certificate along with your Photo ID.
- Your safety and wellbeing during your visit are important to us. As a visitor you have a legal duty to care for the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
- You must sign out at the end of their visit.
Visitors can expect to be treated with respect by our staff; in turn we ask that you be polite and respectful whilst on our premises (see Parent Visitor Code of Conduct in the Federation's policies section). Anyone behaving in an aggressive or disrespectful manner will be asked to leave immediately. Persistent offenders will be banned from the premises.
How to get here
The school has two entrances:
School entrance (W2 6JJ) for pupils and parents on Porchester Terrace. This gate only opens at drop off/pick up times during school term.
Office entrance (W2 6HF) for visitors, contractors and parents. This entrance is inside Hallfield Estate and accessible on foot from the corner of Cleveland Terrace and Leinster Gardens or from Inverness Terrace. Please note the office entrance is closed from 11.30am to 1.15pm.
The school is close to Hyde Park and near to a number of underground stations (Queensway, Bayswater and Royal Oak). The area is well served by buses. The school is outside the congestion charge and does not have public parking facilities.